Jun 17, 2014

Brooks Semi-Annual Sale Details

I received the details on the sale via a mailing today so I thought I'd just quickly share here.

Sale will run: June 20th-July 3rd 2014

Suits, Sport coats, pants and accessories: (up to) 30% off 
Sportswear: up to 50% off 

(Casual outerwear, casual pants, etc)
Dress and Sport shirts: 3/$179(Will go crazy if there are no deals on single purchases....as I put off buying during the 30% sale)
Ties: Buy 2 or more save 50% 
Women's apparel: up to 50% off 
Red Fleece: up to 50% off



Fine print reads: Not valid at factory stores or on Black fleece. May not be combined with other discounts (so I guess the AAAC card/Student discount is out)


There will probably be separate sales going on at the outlets but I haven't received confirmation of this yet. 

I'll post some of my recommended buys on Friday once the sale prices are live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment