May 7, 2013

Spring Fling

It's just about  finals week so I apologize if I don't update as much in the next few days.

In the meantime, I though I'd share a few combinations that have worked well for me recently- mainly consisting of thrifted items!

  • Brooks Brothers tie- $4 
  • Brooks Brothers cotton sweater $8 (From Boston)
  • Brooks Brothers OCBD $6 (thrifted)

For a late night party
  • Brooks Brothers OCBD in pink- $25 @ factory outlet
  • J. Crew chinos- $13 thrifted
  • Leather braided belt- $1 (thrifted)

For a special event on campus:
  • Brooks Brothers bow tie- $12 (like new, online forum)
  • Brooks Brothers shirt- $4 (Thrifted)
  • Lands End Chinos- $5 (Thrifted)
  • Leatherman nautical belt- $20 (retail, West Marine)

Fun first day at the beach
  • Brooks Brothers polo- $8 on eBay
  • Vineyard Vines club shorts- $22 @ Urban Exchange 


No comments:

Post a Comment