Jan 4, 2013

Recent Acquisitions, part 1

The next couple posts will showcase a few of my favorite recent finds.

Fitting in with the cold temperatures we've had here in the North this week, are two comfy sweaters


 This J. McLaughlin has a crew neck and is fairly thick and quite warm. It's soft and while I'm sure it's at least a wool construction, it may be a cashmere blend. While I can't find the same one on their site, most of their sweaters retail at $200+ so it was a great steal at $8.

This is a Macy's brand sweater, but it's 100% cashmere and really soft! It's a 1/4 zip and would have retailed for $100-$200. I was glad to pick it up for $4! You will notice it is tagged size L, but it fits me pretty well so I imagine some expected shrinking has occurred, or their sizes just run small.
 Spent: $12
Savings $300+





Recent tie acquisitions. Purchased from between $2 and $8 each. I was especially happy to discover the Vineyard Vines tie as I had previously never owned one, and it was in great shape.

From left to right,
BB, RL, Izod, Land's End, Hilfiger, RL, VV, and RL.
These would retail between $20 and $80 each.



Wearing the LE tie with a J.Crew pinstripe button down that will come up in a later post


Spent:  $25
Savings: ~$300+

No comments:

Post a Comment